Our top reasons for getting a yearbook:
- To give your future children something to laugh at
- A snapshot of your school experience
- One place for all of your memories
- For burning during the zombie apocalypse
- Somewhere to find all the slang you used that no-one else remembers
- Much needed before and after comparisons for your 10 year reunion
- Social media is great, but subject to changes beyond our control. Your yearbook is a real, physical treasure you can keep for decades.
At an average of under £15 each, a yearbook is cheaper than:
– a takeaway pizza
– a monthly phone bill
– a pair of cinema tickets
Tell us your top reasons for getting a yearbook!
Start your yearbook here: allyearbooks.co.uk