We’re so excited it’s that time of year again! With Halloween and Bonfire Night coming up, not to mention Thanksgiving for our US customers …why not throw a Yearbook Planning Party?
Now is the best time to think about getting started with your yearbook project. It’s early days, but you can:
- Choose your yearbook committee: Main editor, finance, promoters and hunter gatherers
- Plan your pages and set a budget: Decide on a budget and use that to determine how many pages you’d like. Think about what you want to include on each page.
- Plan your dates and set deadlines: Working backwards from your handout date is helpful way to see how much time you can allocate to planning and building your yearbook.
- Nominate your staff proofreader: Your organisation needs to be aware of the project – ask them sooner rather than later!
- Start your online yearbook: Free, and no obligation: Create your online yearbook now! We’re on hand if you have any questions 🙂