There are many, many good reasons to create your yearbooks online with us. But by analyzing the Twitter stream I’ve come across the following quotes from people who are obviously not using us for their yearbooks:
- “They spelled my last name, and some of my friend’s last names wrong in the yearbook. I say we sue them for publishing false information.” by KelseaSays
- “09 doesn’t even DESERVE me “this is seriously the worst yearbook ever… seriously my name is mentioned once” _Laura Cortez” by hanbanjo
- “Yearbook didn’t place my senior quote… :(” by Notoriety
So how exactly do we solve these problems? Well with us, everyone in the year can create their own entry online on our website. It’s all collaborative, you see. The yearbook is created by everyone rather than just a handful of editors.
- Misspelt names? Only if you spell your own name wrong!
- Name only mentioned once? With us, you get a full entry, usually with 2 photos and masses of text!
- Your quote not in the book? It will be with us, as you’ll write it online and thus it will automatically be in the book
So please, please… make life easier for yourself and avoid the many potential pitfalls in old-fashioned yearbook creation methods. Create your yearbooks online with us.